Did your order get damaged? We regret that and we want to resolve it as soon as possible. You can report your damaged order up to 7 days after you received it. Follow the steps below to report the damage and request a new product:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the message that your product is damaged. Please include your order number or add your pro forma invoice to speed up the follow-up process.
- Add photos of the inside of the original packaging that clearly shows how the product was packaged.
- Add photos from the outside of the packaging showing the damage to the packaging.
- Also send us a photo on which the label on the packaging is easily readable.
- Briefly describe the damage to the article.
The Customer can also contact the Consumer Mediation Service.
This autonomous public service functions as a single point of contact for disputes between consumers and companies: https://consumerombudsman.be/en
In the event of disputes of a cross-border nature, the Customer can also appeal to the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union : http://ec.europa.eu/odr