The Maneblusser card game is fun to play with your friends. It’s ideal for an evening of laughter! For 3 or more players.
- Shuffle the cards, place the stack upside down in the middle of the table.
- Draw a card and read it aloud.
- In the lower left-hand corner you can see whether it’s an individual or group task.
- Whoever who performs the task successfully may keep the card. Every card is worth points.
- If the task was not performed successfully, the card (and points) goes to the player with the fewest points. Are there several players tied for last place? Then the player who drew the card chooses the person to be awarded the card.
- Some tasks take longer or until the end of the game. Those you place on the table so they are easily readable as long as the task is running.
- The game ends when there are no more cards left.
- The player with the most points is the winner.